photo LeonStephanieEngagement0047_zpshm3uo7hr.jpg

Falling for you Fall

Tuesday, November 22, 2016


Dress // Bag // Shoes // Necklace
I'm currently at an airport headed back home from North Carolina but I'm pretty excited about posting these pictures because they have such pretty fall colors. North Carolina actually has a Fall season, unlike the south of Texas. There are Orange and red leaves everywhere, at some point I wanted to start gathering leaves in my bag to take back home haha. 










The first pictures were taken at a cute little hidden park near a lake, I'm not sure what it was called though. It was so beautiful!!!! This area had a long ditch with a tiny little bride, it almost looked like a dream! The temperature here was great until my last two days when it dropped down to the 40's, by that time this Texas girl was ready to go back to some warmer weather. Above you can see my fiancé   at a memorial we visited called "Beirut Memorial" in Jacksonville, NC. Thanksgiving is this week and I'm really thankful for a lot of stuff but mainly my amazing fiancé and best-friend that does so much for me and we are also very thankful for everyone who has served this country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment