photo LeonStephanieEngagement0047_zpshm3uo7hr.jpg

Engagement Pictures

Wednesday, February 24, 2016




Happy New Year :)

Wow 2016 already, and let me tell you its been a not so good start to the new year. On the first week of January we got some bad news…..we were forced to change our wedding date.

Well, we could keep our wedding date but we would not be able to get married through the Catholic church. The best decision was to move our wedding date to 2017, since its such a big deal for me to get married by church. Imagine having your wedding be two months away and then having to change it to almost two years from now. It was definitely a bad way to start the year. After getting over the depressed mood I was in I realized that Leon and I are a strong couple and I think we are capable of waiting a little longer :)

Besides the bad news, I am looking forward to this amazing year. Leon and I purchased our first car together. I am so in love with it; it has everything I could ever ask for in a car. I am truly blessed with my husband to be and I do believe things happen for a reason.

Taking engagement pictures was a little nerve racking for me just because I am kinda shy and I was so nervous about them coming out perfect. At the end I can say my photographer did an amazing job and she was so laid back that Leon & I were comfortable enough to be our selfs....might I say he was way too himself....there's some pictures I can't show just because it would ruin the romantic look lol. I can't wait to see my actual wedding day pictures; and don't worry I'll be sending out save the date cards soon. :) 

I have a lot of resolutions and I just cant wait to accomplish them, with Gods help of course. My Blog is definitely one of those resolutions and I’m happy that I have a post up :)

I hope everyone is having a nice start to the new year, and if you're not don't worry, everything happens for a reason and brighter days are yet to come :)





No comments:

Post a Comment