photo LeonStephanieEngagement0047_zpshm3uo7hr.jpg

Bridal Party

Friday, May 26, 2017



   








My wedding party means so much to me, they're like the sisters I never had. Everytime we meet to talk about wedding stuff they fill me with encouragement and positive vibes. Wedding planning can be very stressful, so if your planning on having bridesmaids I'd suggest you choose a group of girls that you really feel close to, close enough to ugly cry if needed to. No matter what, they'll be there for you. :) 

I want to share a bit behind these girls.....

I met Gabby my first day at the new school I was attending for 8th grade. Our relationship started with directions to my next class. I can't recall a time of fighting or feeling jealous towards her. I've always felt happiness when she accomplished things or got what she wanted. She is one of the nicest most caring persons, not to mention #1 mommy, and I'm so happy we have been close all through out high school and college.
I've known Katherine since my freshman year in high school, even though she moved to a different school after freshman year, we still kept in touch. She's the kind of girl who says women should all build each other up not tear each other down. I love that about her, she's so positive....not to mention funny! Kata as I call her, is someone I admire, she is one of the strongest, independent, best moms I know (right next to Gabby). 
Idette and Idaliz are sisters and two of my closest friends. I met Idette during my junior year in high school, Idette and I were in soccer and our little brothers both played football. They keep me grounded and I can always trust them with anything. They are always there to talk to about any subject, but I admire their Christian views the most. It's always nice to have someone to talk to about any Jesus related subject. Along with their family, they have been such a blessing to me. They have helped me during some hard times. They also treat my puppy Cowboy as if he's a real human they love and adore. How can you not love people who love your pup, right?!! :)

If you read all that, as I didn't think you would, GREAT! I'd love to share more wedding related post now that I think I finally see my wedding theme coming together. 
Have a happy Friday, I'll probably be a the beach toasting away.

1 comment:

  1. I was just missing Stephanie and decided to creep on her blog and I scrolled down to read this and I just want to say that, Stephanie...I love you! You’re such a sweetie pie! You are everything! Like all in one❤️

    ReplyDelete